Webinar Replay - How to help your clients build a Family Budget in the middle of a financial crisis using Moneysoft
We’ll build a 6 month budget to help our “client” make the best informed decisions over the coming months, by using the right information and insights
This is a recording of the Webinar that we conducted with Moneysoft on the 28th of April, 2020. Below is just some of what we covered in the Webinar.
>>> This webinar replay qualifies for 1 Hour CPD, split 0.5 Hours Client Care & Practice and 0.5 Hours Technical (FASEA) / 1 Hour Skills (ASIC). You must complete 100% of the course to obtain your CPD <<<
But that is exactly what they need us to do for them right now, and that is exactly what I’m going to show you how to do in this webinar. We’ll build a 6 month budget to help our “client” make the best informed decisions over the coming months, by using the right balance of information, insights and sound budgeting and cashflow principles.
Specifically in this webinar we will:
• Discuss how to begin the budgeting conversation with your clients right now if you haven’t already
• Explain the steps in the process including assessing their Income, Fixed living expenses, Variable Living Expenses, Spending and Savings (or shortfall)
• Look at where, and how, to cut back – and what is reasonable vs unrealistic
• Make sure their Bank Accounts and Cards are being used to help them stick to their Budget
• Learn how to help them make adjustments month to month
• Explore dealing with shortfalls
• Cover off the practical stuff like how to get the data, and how to track it ongoing.
• Do all of this using the tools and functionality of Moneysoft
And throughout the webinar – your host, Steve Crawford from Your Spending Coach, The Advice Movement and Experience Wealth, will share his own experiences from every meeting just like this, that he is having with his clients right now….
Steve started Experience Wealth from scratch in 2008 focusing on GenXY clients - with no clients or referral partners and had never run a business before. Today his Award-Winning firm is going strong, with an innovative Money Coaching & Mortgage Management offer designed exclusively for GenXY.
Experience Wealth has grown exclusively from client referrals - due to their innovative Money Coaching offer. Steve has pushed the boundaries of a ‘traditional’ GenXY finance business by building Budgeting, Cashflow, Banking & Lending services for his clients and his business leads the industry in usage of technology like Online calendar bookings, Virtual Meetings & Video to deliver Money Coaching to the Netflix generations in a modern way
StartTo receive your CPD certificate you must complete 100% of all lectures
StartPoll No.1 - Your Budgeting & Cashflow offer right now...
StartFull Webinar Replay (76:18)
StartPoll No.2 - Your Budgeting & Cashflow offer by July 1st
StartYSC Tailored "Budget Planner" for use with Moneysoft - use to set new Budgets
Frequently Asked Questions
If you liked this Webinar be sure to check out and 'enrol' in any of our other Free Webinars as well.