LTMA'19 Session Pass - Renovation Before Automation
Bringing you our Sessions from LTMA'19 and some secret bonus bits! - And includes 0.75 Hours of CPD
The #LTMA19 Session Passes include HD Screencast recordings from some of our Coaches and Plenary Sessions PLUS bonus material / handouts to use in your business!
This Session Pass is for the "Renovation Before Automation" session run by Peita Diamantidis and comes with 0.75 Hours of CPD - Client Care & Practice | Skills (ASIC).
Renovation Before Automation
This session, run by Peita Diamantidis, is based on a pretty simple concept... if you're going to Automate parts of your Advice process - hint... you definitely should be doing that - you should only be automating the awesome parts... So Peita spent 50 minutes with our LTMA crew (and now that includes you), walking through the process of knowing how to Renovate before you Automate!
In this pre-recorded version of her session, Peita works through:
* Limiting Beliefs
* New Concepts (part 1 and 2)
* New Skills (parts 1 to 4)
* and she also provides her Handouts so you can use them in your own Business!
Time to get renovating!!!
The Other #LTMA'19 Session Passes include:
- Pursue Wealth's Sam Robinson and Josh Wingrove - Breakout Session - Marketing Like a Boss!
- Steve Crawford from Experience Wealth - Breakout Session - Creating Your Own DIY Financial Plan
- Melissa Crawford from MLC Life Insurance - Plenary Session - Design Thinking
- Mia Taylor from Evalesco - Breakout Session - Fast Track Your Career Path
- Thompson Financial Services - Phil Thomson - Breakout Session - How To Use Video In Your Business
- Steve Browning from The Strategy Institute - Breakout Session - Masterful Moves, Your DIY Guide to Building, Executing and Maintaining a Winning Strategy
- Audere Consulting's Stewart Bell - Breakout Session - The Offer & The Experience
- Design Thinking - Plenary Session - by Melissa Crawford from MLC Life Insurance
- Some of our Presentation include the Slide Decks from LTMA19
- BONUS - Some of our Presenter's also included their Worksheets from Day 2!
Get started now!
Peita Diamantidis is a new form of ‘geek’ hybrid - maths and finance nerdiness combined with a passion for communicating that has her on a mission to empower the public to take charge of their finances.
With over 20 years in the financial services industry, and the last 15 as a practising financial adviser, Peita has been most valued for her ability to take complex financial situations and break them down to their fundamentals. This culminated in the release of her first book'Finance Action Hero: Basic Training' in May 2014, with the followup ‘Finance Action Hero: Mission Possible’ released in September 2016.
Utilising a background in Actuarial Studies (financial mathematicians that make accountants look hip and groovy), Peita has developed a keen interest in the science of Applied Innovation - the adoption of innovative business models, the development of innovative products and technologies and the engagement of the public in more innovative ways.
PreviewRenovation Before Automation - Introduction (2:55)
StartRenovation Before Automation - Limiting Beliefs (8:12)
StartRenovation Before Automation - New Concepts Part 1 (5:28)
StartRenovation Before Automation - New Concepts Part 2 (6:57)
StartRenovation Before Automation - New Skills Part 1 (7:50)
StartRenovation Before Automation - New Skills Part 2 (7:03)
StartRenovation Before Automation - New Skills Part 3 (6:10)
StartRenovation Before Automation - New Skills Part 4 (6:38)
Start*** BONUS CONTENT *** - DAY 2 Handouts