LTMA'19 Session Pass - How to Use Video in your Business
Bringing you our Sessions from LTMA'19 and some secret bonus bits! - And includes 0.75 Hours of CPD
The #LTMA19 Session Passes include HD Screencast recordings from some of our Coaches and Plenary Sessions PLUS bonus material / handouts to use in your business!
This Session Pass is for the "How To Use Video In Your Business" session run by Phil Thompson and comes with 0.75 Hours of CPD - Client Care & Practice | Skills (ASIC).
How To Use Video In Your Business
This session, run by Peita Diamantidis, gives a practical, hands on guide for Financial Advisers looking to start using Video (or use it more) in their Advice business! Phil Thomson is the guru when it comes to using Video in your practice and he shares his years of experience and insights with you in this session.
In this pre-recorded version of his session, Phil works through:
* Why do video
* Top 5 Reasons to do Video - Authenticity
* Top 5 Reasons to do Video - Save Time
* Top 5 Reasons to do Video - Scale
* Top 5 Reasons to do Video - Grow
* Top 5 Reasons to do Video - Educate
* Implementing Video
* Video Ideas
* What's Stopping you
* and he also provides his Handouts so you can use them in your own Business!
Time to get filming!!!
The Other #LTMA'19 Session Passes include:
- Pursue Wealth's Sam Robinson and Josh Wingrove - Breakout Session - Marketing Like a Boss!
- Steve Crawford from Experience Wealth - Breakout Session - Creating Your Own DIY Financial Plan
- Melissa Crawford from MLC Life Insurance - Plenary Session - Design Thinking
- Mia Taylor from Evalesco - Breakout Session - Fast Track Your Career Path
- Caboodle Financial Service's Peita Diamantidis - Breakout Session - Renovation Before Automation
- Steve Browning from The Strategy Institute - Breakout Session - Masterful Moves, Your DIY Guide to Building, Executing and Maintaining a Winning Strategy
- Audere Consulting's Stewart Bell - Breakout Session - The Offer & The Experience
- Design Thinking - Plenary Session - by Melissa Crawford from MLC Life Insurance
- Some of our Presentation include the Slide Decks from LTMA19
- BONUS - Some of our Presenter's also included their Worksheets from Day 2!
Get started now!
I started my financial advice & mortgage broking business when I was 25, broke, married with a 1 y.o daughter and another one on the way. I started creating videos for my business for one reason; to reduce the shock clients felt when they first walked into a meeting with a baby faced adviser who looked 15 y.o.
Since then I've created over 130 marketing videos, hundreds of personalised client videos and used video to build out my business processes and communicate with my outsourcing team.
PreviewHow To Use Video in Your Business - Introduction (5:33)
StartHow To Use Video In Your Business - Why Do Video? (2:55)
StartHow To Use Video In Your Business - Top 5 Reasons - Authenticity (8:03)
StartHow To Use Video In Your Business = Top 5 Reasons - Save Time (4:12)
StartHow To Use Video In Your Business = Top 5 Reasons - Scale (7:51)
StartHow To Use Video In Your Business = Top 5 Reasons - Grow (4:51)
StartHow To Use Video In Your Business = Top 5 Reasons - Educate (3:34)
StartHow To Use Video In Your Business = Implementing Video (3:38)
StartHow To Use Video In Your Business = Video Ideas (6:58)
StartHow To Use Video In Your Business = What's Stopping You? (5:14)
StartHow To Use Video In Your Business - SLIDE DECK
Start*** BONUS CONTENT *** - Day 2 Handouts