LTMA'19 Session Pass - Create your own DIY Financial Planning Course
Bringing you our Sessions from LTMA'19 and some secret bonus bits! - And includes 0.75 Hours of CPD
The #LTMA19 Session Passes include HD Screencast recordings from some of our Coaches and Plenary Sessions PLUS bonus material / handouts to use in your business!
This Session Pass is for the "Create Your Own D.I.Y Financial Planning Course" Session by Steve Crawford and comes with 0.75 Hours of CPD - 0.5 Hours - Client Care & Practice / 0.25 Hours - General | Skills (ASIC).
Create Your Own D.I.Y Financial Planning Course..
* What are your course goals?
* Who are you building the course for?
* Course structures they'll love
* all the gear and (having) some idea
* let's build this bad boy..
* Q&A and next steps
* launch and lead generation
Steve also shares his LTMA'19 activity book and DIY Course structure template. Whilst this session might not be for everybody, you might still benefit from knowing what is involved in building an online course, should you change your mind one day :)
The Other #LTMA19 Session Passes include:
- Pursue Wealth's Sam Robinson and Josh Wingrove - Breakout Session - Marketing Like a Boss!
- Mia Taylor from Evalesco - Breakout Session - Fast Tracking Your Career Path
- Caboodle Financial Services's Peita Diamantidis - Breakout Session - Renovation before Automation
- Melissa Crawford of MLC Life Insurance - Plenary Session - Design Thinking
- Thompson Financial Services - Phil Thomson - Breakout Session - How To Use Video In Your Business
- Steve Browning from The Strategy Institute - Breakout Session - Masterful Moves, Your DIY Guide to Building, Executing and Maintaining a Winning Strategy
- Audere Consulting's Stewart Bell - Breakout Session - The Offer & The Experience
- Last but not least Matt Heine (Netwealth) and Julian Plummer (Midwinter) deliver the Knock Out Punch with a Plenary "Tech Stack" Battle - this is the LIVE Recording
- Some of our Presentation include the Slide Decks from LTMA19
- BONUS - Some of our Presenter's also included their Worksheets from Day 2!
Get started now!
Steve started Experience Wealth from scratch in 2008 focusing on GenXY clients - with no clients or referral partners and had never run a business before. Today his Award-Winning firm is going strong, with an innovative Money Coaching & Mortgage Management offer designed exclusively for GenXY.
Experience Wealth has grown exclusively from client referrals - due to their innovative Money Coaching offer. Steve has pushed the boundaries of a ‘traditional’ GenXY finance business by building Budgeting, Cashflow, Banking & Lending services for his clients and his business leads the industry in usage of technology like Online calendar bookings, Virtual Meetings & Video to deliver Money Coaching to the Netflix generations in a modern way
PreviewCreate Your Own DIY Financial Planning Course - Introduction (3:45)
StartCreate Your Own DIY Financial Planning Course - What Are Your Course Goals? (5:58)
StartCreate Your Own DIY Financial Planning Course - Who Are You Building The Course For? (6:25)
StartCreate Your Own DIY Financial Planning Course - Course Structures They'll Love (5:14)
StartCreate Your Own DIY Financial Planning Course - All The Gear and Some Idea (7:20)
StartCreate Your Own DIY Financial Planning Course - Let's Build This Bad Boy! (5:50)
StartCreate Your Own DIY Financial Planning Course - Q&A and Next Steps (5:56)
StartCreate Your Own DIY Financial Planning Course - Launch and Lead Generation (4:36)
Start*** BONUS CONTENT *** - LTMA'19 Activity Book and DIY Course Structure Template